Funding for postdocs
UK and EU
- University of Cambridge College Research Fellowships
- The Leverhulme Trust Research Fellowships (UK)
- Marie Curie Fellowships (EU)
- Royal Society Dorothy Hodgkin Fellowship (EU)
- Royal Society University Research Fellowship (EU)
Overseas (outside EU)
- National Academy of Science Early Career Fellowships (USA)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Career Development ("K") Awards (USA)
- National Science Foundation (NSF) International Research Fellowship Program (USA)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) Postdoctoral Fellowships (Canada)
- Royal Society Newton International Fellowship
Funding for postgraduates
CSLB welcomes applications from potential graduate students who are interested in our field of research. In the first instance please e-mail Professor Lorraine K Tyler with your CV, a short proposal of the research you would like to undertake, and details of how you intend to fund your studies.
The Department of Psychology lists funding opportunities from the University, Department and Colleges. Early application is encouraged as application deadlines for those seeking University funding for entry range from October to January. Independently-funded applications are welcomed. See details regarding other sources of funding below and in the University Prospectus and the Graduate School of Life Sciences prospectus.
Given the interdisciplinary nature of our research, we particularly welcome applicants with a background in scientific computing, statistics, machine learning and/or signal processing methods.
UK and EU
- Cambridge Home and EU Scholarship Scheme (CHESS)
- College Awards (announced in the Cambridge University Reporter)
- G C Grindley Fund for research in behaviour